I have already purchased ELV and intend to purchase other assets from you, but I believe it would add much more value to these assets if you included attack and damage animations for enemies and bosses.
Fantasy Dreamland - Boss Sprites Wave 1
A downloadable asset pack
Embark on a magical journey through the realms of Fantasy Dreamland.
This all-inclusive asset pack is a treasure trove for game developers, offering everything you need to create immersive and visually stunning games.
- Enemy sprites for your game!
- 6 different bosses sprites!
- 4 different variations for each!
- 24 total boss monsters!
- 4 directions walk!
- 4 directions idle!
- Dead sprite included!
- Included Battlers for RPG Maker!
- Usable on any game engine! (Unity, Godot, GameMaker, RPG Maker...)
- Note: This is part of the Fantasy Dreamland World.
- You are free to use on personal or commercial projects!
- You can edit or modify to fit your game!
- Credits to ElvGames!
- You cannot resell this asset pack not even modified!
- You cannot claim this asset pack as yours!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hello, I'm currently working on it! :D
does it have animations too?
Are there also side-view battlers of the enemy monsters here too?
if you mean RPG Maker ones, yes, they're also included, the enemies pack also got side-view battlers.
the boss of the thumbnail has a weird walking cycle, I fixed it myself, just reporting it if you want to fix.