Hi, I have purchased several of your products and I think they are great. I have a question, how do I do the lighting of the torch? I got the animations but I don't know how to make those illuminations. Thank you very much
Rogue Adventure - Crypt 16x16 Pixelart Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
Rogue Adventure is a pixel art asset pack that is inspired by games such as Dark Souls and Diablo, with dark themes and colors. Rogue Adventure features multiple asset packs with different themes that makes possible to create complete games and worlds.
- Crypt tiles for your game!
- over 600 tiles!
- over 100 animated tiles!
- Animated torches!
- Animated candles!
- Animated health pools!
- Multiple type of walls!
- Multiple type of grounds!
- Variation of colors!
- Lots of props to create your Crypt!
- 3 sizes 16x16, 32x32, 48x48!
- Usable on any game engine! (Unity, Godot, GameMaker, RPG Maker...)
- You are free to use on personal or commercial projects!
- You can edit or modify to fit your game!
- Credits to ElvGames!
- You cannot resell this asset pack not even modified!
- You cannot claim this asset pack as yours!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- 22.08.21 - Added trailer!Aug 21, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I think that depends on the engine you use, I use Game Maker for these, I make a dark surface to create the lights with white globes.
I am dumb, bought them all and cannot get them in the right spots...wahh
I think it depends on how each engine works hahaha
but if it is rpg maker should be copy and paste
Stunningly beautiful. I don't think I have a need for it (at the moment at least) but it looks amazing. What color palette did you use by the way?