The description says 10 characters, but I only see 7 in the zip file.
Free TopDown RPG Retro Sprites!
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Embark on a magical journey through the realms of Fantasy Dreamland.
This all-inclusive asset pack is a treasure trove for game developers, offering everything you need to create immersive and visually stunning games.
- 10 Character Sprites!
- 4 Directions walk!
- 4 Directions idle!
- 16x16 frames!
- 32x32 / 48x48 files included!
- Usable on any game engine! (Unity, Godot, GameMaker, RPG Maker...)
- Donate file is the same as the free one! :)
- You are free to use on personal or commercial projects!
- You can edit or modify to fit your game!
- Credits to ElvGames!
- You cannot resell this asset pack not even modified!
- You cannot claim this asset pack as yours!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v1.1 - Battlers and more sprites!Jul 03, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
32x32 sprites are 34 pixels high(1st frame for 1st character)
These are super cute, but I cannot for the life of me tell which sections are supposed to relate to which animations. Can you offer any help?
Hello, thanks for reporting, It's the 16x16 folder, I will add a extra frame to the sprites and update it right now! :)